We have come to the conclusion of this workshop.
What we’ve learnt:
- Start a new React project with Create React App
- How to organize your JS code with module system
- Declare React components with JSX
- Extracting and composing React components
- Declare state with
- Make side effects e.g. ajax call with
- Extracting hooks to custom hooks
- Implement a form in React
- Share states between React components
- Write unit tests for React components
- Code splitting using dynamic
- Read React docs. The core API of React is pretty small now, you can finish the whole docs in one-go.
- If you prefer video, there is a free egghead.io course by Kent C. Dodds. I never go though this course myself, but I learnt from the instructor via other course, and he is a good teacher.
- If you like to read, there is a curated list of resources at this repo. There are too many articles to read there (I never finished them myself), just browse through the list and read what interest you.
- If you want to ask question, reactiflux is a good place as there are many helpful people there. It’s actually React community that hang out on Discord (a messenger app like Telegram). I hang out there sometimes too.