Welcome to this workshop. The goal of this workshop is to understand Redux completely and how to use it effectively.
- How to write redux from scratch
- Key concepts of redux: reducer, store, actions, action creators, and selectors
- How to integrate redux with a React application
- How to perform async operations with redux using Redux Thunk
- How to setup Redux DevTools for time-travel debugging
Few things to be aware while going through this website:
- There are two types of code examples: one editable and the other just read only. These small code snippets will be handy for you to tweak the code sligthly and see how it works.
jsconsole.log('Press the Edit button to start edit, press Esc to stop editing');console.log('Use console.log to output the result at below.');console.log('Everytime you edit something here the code will be rerun again.');
jsconsole.log('This code is read only');console.log('You can copy the code, but could not edit it');
- However, when doing exercise, my advice is to copy those code into the code editor that you usually use. Why? Because [information is easier to be recalled when the context matches][recall-context], and I want you to recall what you learn here the next time you're coding.
- You can use the toggle at top right to switch to Dark mode if you wish.
- You can add comment by using the "Add Comment" button at bottom, which will allows you to create issue in repo for this site with specific title and label. Feel free to use the comment to ask question if you have question on specific topic, during or after the workshop.
- This site is created for this workshop, and will be always available online. Feel free to share this with anyone that you think would benefits from this.